Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

repair DS16, DS30 and IP406 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonedude

Vendor
Aug 20, 2001
US
I have these 3 components in need of repair. Can someone recommend anyone? 2 are dead, 1 just reboots frequently.

Bad luck then..., repairs in the US must pass authorized Business Partners.

Avaya authorized Business Partners are responsible for the implementation on behalf of their customers. Any support or work performed by Avaya may result in Per Incident charges. Business Partners are to contact the Avaya Global Services Delivery (GSD) @ 1-800-242-2121.

I work for an Avaya Business Partner but we have out of warrantee equipment that we would like repaired for our maintenance customers.

Do a google search, i have seen plenty companies in the us claiming they do Avaya repairs.
As a alternative send it to Multimessage.

I started with a google search. If you don't have anything productive to write, then don't write anything.
I am asking if anyone has experience with us based Avaya repair services.

I am bored and then i am writing what i want, you don't have to read it though.
That is the beaty if internet, any kind of freak can deliver his/her message and do anything he/she wants.
If you really need a good repair center then call Avaya for advise, i have posted the phone number.

We are half way around the world and still send them to Multimessage. About 300US to repair.

[cheers]

Multimessge are in Potters bar

by the look of it their installations arm is looking for engineers!

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back