Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

rep-0118 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimin

Programmer
Jan 12, 2004
US
I got the REP-0118 error message when i run report builder? Would you please tell me what to do?
Thanks

Make sure you have the directory specified in the REPORTS60_TMP variable and that you have WRITE privileges for this directory. Also make sure you have enough space on the disk.

Thank you for the reply
I have plenty of disk space, but i don't know where could i get the report60_tmp variable? what is the directory and the file which contains such a variable? i am using forms/reports 9i
Thanks

It's a registry key. Go Start-->Run-->Type regedit-->OK.
Then Ctrl-F--> Type reports-->Enter. You will be taken to a bunch of keys that control reports. For Reports9i the key should be something like reports90_tmp .

Thanks for the comment not to open a new thread for the same issue.

The problem was i was logging to the computer as another user and the temp file was under the personal directory of the user who used the computer before . so i don't have access on that file.

Whe don't you redefine REPORTS60_TMP variable to point to valid location? Do you have a permission to write at least anywhere?

Regards, Dima

Yes i did that. I changed the directory for the variable
Thank u so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back