Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rendering problems....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedrogouveia

Technical User
Feb 28, 2001
CA
When I try to render the movie so I can preview it, I get the following message:
"An error occured while making the movie.
Codec Compression error.
This codec may not be able to support the requested frame size, or there may be a hardware or memory problem."

Then I press "OK" and get the message:
"Error writing file(diskfull?)."

By the way I'm using resolution 320x240. And I have 1 gig of hard drive left.
Thanks for your help.

What doesn't work on the vcr?

If the television icon is alive, it means a signal is going to the vcr. Do you have a tv or monitor hocked up to the vcr so you can see if at least picture is going through?

Another thing to check: red & white rca plugs from AIW are for sound and the yellow one for video. Make sure each one is going in the right input on the vcr and that you don't have them mixed up!

:)
test.gif

"Dancin' for stars!"

No, I don't have a TV i can hookup to the computer right now....
Nothing works. I've tried so many times, but nothing works.
I'm hopeless....
I'm screwed!!!

I'm talking about a tv hooked up to the vcr! How can you tell it's not working if you can't see the output of the tape?

B-)
test.gif

"Dancin' for stars!"

Well, what i was doing was changing the hookup going into the VCR to record, and afterwards, changing the hookup going into the computer, to see if it played...
Nothing...

Well... Let me just say that this might not be the best testing set up! Hooking and unhooking!
I gather you don't even have audio record level displays on the vcr to see if audio is going through!

I can offer my help... Much there's so much I can do myself!

Think things out and come back to me... Is all I can say!
Sorry!

;-)
test.gif

"Dancin' for stars!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back