Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Removing ISDN PRI Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2005
US
I have canceled an old ISDN PRI circuit and need to remove the programming in the Definity G3iv6 PBX. I know it can be tricky and do not want to bring down the other links. To accomplish this feat would I remove the programming for the Trunk first, the link second and the DS1 card last? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You have it right. Just be careful to work on the right circuit and you will be OK. If this is in a working group, you may want to busy the board first to take them out of service and make sure you group works arond those lost members. Sta tr ?? will show you that.

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
Thomas A. Edison

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Thanks for your input. The DS1 is the only card in the trunk group and it is no longer used, I just need to remove everything. Once again thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back