Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Removing all Hyperlinks in a worksheet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FJAY

Programmer
Apr 23, 2003
CA
Good Morning - I have hundreds, may be thousands of hyperlinks spread across a worksheet. How do I remove this hyperlinks dynanmically? Thanks.

Do you want to delete the cell contents or leave it as is but without the link ??

Rgds, Geoff

Don't let DPlank beam me up again Ascotta - I want my clothes to be kept on this time

Please read FAQ222-2244 before you ask a question

Have a look at the Hyperlinks property of the Range or Worksheet object and at the Delete method of the Hyperlinks collection.

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

Remove all the links and leave the cell contents in place. Thanks.

In which case, I shouldn't need to sayany more than PHV already has

Loop through the hyperlinks collection of the worksheet and use the delete method on each. The text will be left alone by default

Rgds, Geoff

Don't let DPlank beam me up again Ascotta - I want my clothes to be kept on this time

Please read FAQ222-2244 before you ask a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back