Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remove Outgoing Number to Trunkline

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelAd

IS-IT--Management
Feb 16, 2006
US
Hey guys, need some help. What is the command in removing a particular trunk line number listed as outgoing on my Option 11C. Thank you.

are you trying to remove the clid on an analog trunk? if so contact the provider.. he's picking it up from the ss7 table not your switch

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi John, I have several trunk numbers for my outgoing number on my Option 11c and I just want to remove 1 number on my listing. Let's say I have xxx-xxx01, xxx-xxx02 and xxx-xxx03 as my trunk line outgoing numbers and I want to remove xxx03 so xxx01 and 02 will be left as my outgoing trunk. Thanks.

Do you want to remove the line or the number. You not being clear in what your trying to do.

Sorry, I mean I wan't to remove the number..

OK i'm still not getting it. Can you give an example of a Trunk number?

"I just want to remove 1 number on my listing"
What listing?

Do you mean you have 3 trunks coming into the Option 11C and you want to remove 1 trunks so you only have 2 trunks left and can only make 2 calls at 1 time?

I'm having a hard time understanding your terminology.

Sorry to confuse you..
ld 21
ltm
cust 0
rout
acod

type tlst
tktp cot
rout xx1
des I Am New
tn 001 0 00 01 xxx-xxx01
tn 001 0 00 02 xxx-xxx02
tn 001 0 00 01 xxx-xxx03 <-- I want to remove that number

Is this the correct command..
ld 14
req:eek:ut
type cot

??
Thank you

Lastly, I want to replace the this --> (des I Am New) to (des I Am Learning) what will be the right command for changing the des

OK it's not called a number, it's called a TN. It may be a phone number from the phone company, but in the switch it's a TN.

ld 14
req:eek:ut
type cot
TN xx xx TN of the trunk you want to remove.

In the future don't add your own comments to the print out of what you think we want to see, let us see what the switch really printed, it makes it easier to figure out what your asking.

To chang the DES
ld 14
req:CHG
type cot
TN xx xx
DES xxxx type new des
Return
Return

Thank you acewarlock, it's nice to be member of this forum and that there are great people who help people like me getting started. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back