Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remove Intercom buttons from T7316e

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFitzgeraldDurham

Technical User
Sep 29, 2017
US
I'm trying to program two memory buttons for internal autodial except they are currently programmed as intercom. Is there a way to reprogram? I've tried Feature *2 and it doesn't work.

You cannot erase Intercoms but you can remove them under Set/Line Access.
If you remove the then the set cannot be called from another set and vice versa.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Ok. Thanks. Sounds like I shouldn't remove the intercom button at all. I'll just use another memory button.

I'm adding 4 more digital sets to our BMC50. We have a 4x8x2x2. I need to by a 4 port authorization code for digital stations to add them, correct? Is there place where I can buy the keys online and get the codes right away or do I have to wait for the codes to be mailed to me? Thanks.

You will need to shop around.
Some will mail you the Authorization codes which you then have to find an Authorized Nortel/Avaya vendor to convert them to a key code via the Avaya KRS site
or
Some sellers offer this service and might include the service in the price so read carefully.

I do things different.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Ok. So the authorization codes I receive can't be directly used on the BCM. They have to be converted, first unless the seller does that for me. Most sellers I've run across charge for the service. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back