Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

remove forwarding on NOortel OPC 11 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanessa00

IS-IT--Management
Aug 29, 2012
MX
Hi, I hope somebody can help me, I'm traying to remove the automatic fowarding, the situation is: when one call is coming and the extension no response (3 times) the call go to another extension also when one call coming and the extension is busy automatic go to another extension. Well Im traying to solve the problem using ld 49 is it correct? I hope can helpe kisses ! :)

no.. print the TN.. you will need to change HUNT & FDN

Thanks for your answer, I'm really apreciate it:

LD 20
REQ: PRT
TYPE: DNB
CUST:0
DN: 9511
DATE
PAGE
DES
DN 9511
CPND
CPND LANG ROMAN
NAME SISTEMAS
XPLN 16
DISPLAY _FMT FIRST, LAST
TYPE SL1
TN 007 0 00 15 KEY 00 H HARP DES PRUEBA 23 NOV 2012
(2008)
NACT

then to change HUNT and FDN can I use LD 11? what is the correct way to use LD 11? Im trying whit this syntax:

LD 11
REQ CHG
TYPE 2008
TN 7 15
ECHG Yes
ITEM FDN
DN x
ITEM HUNT
DN x

thanks again :D

LD 20
req chg
type 2008
Cust 0
TN 7 15
echg yes
item hunt xxxx
item fdn xxxx
C/R through till you get req
req end

Let's all decide to teach that digital phones are LD 11 and analog are LD 10 - this because you empower the novice to "find it in the book". No prompts and possible responses will ever be found in the LD 20 book.

~~
Gene at GHTROUT.com

Thanks for your anwers again, them were very important for me I was reading one book about LD 11 and I did the next:

LD 11
REQ chg
TYPE 2008
ECHG no
FDN x
REQ

and now when my extension is busy apears a message like "recipient busy? retry call?" I think this is better for me... uf ! the boss was upset whit me :( 'coz he calls his secretary and if the secrretary was calling then another extension answered ... well thanks thanks for your support and help ! kisses ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back