Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remove extensionen

Status
Not open for further replies.

danwiking

Technical User
Sep 1, 2003
DK
Hello

I need some help to remove a extension.

When i make a EXTEE:DIR=2423;

it tells me that this doesn't exist, but when i make a

EXTEI:DIR=2423,EQU=,TRM=,CAT ------

It tells me that it already exist

How can i remove this from the program ?????

It could be a group hunting, ACD group, Common bell group or maybe a digital extension or ....

if your system version is greater than BC7 you can do:
SUDIP:DIR=2423;
if it doesn't show up it must be an ACD group :
ACCSP:GRP=2423;

hope this helps,

no it's not a ACD or hunting group.

The problem is that the costumer has remove the extension with EMG, but something had gone wrong, because the can't make a new extension with the same number.

I had then tryed to make a new extension with winfiol,
but it replyes with EXTENSION ALREADY ASSIGNED. i have then tried to make EXDDP and KSDDP, then it tells me that the extension doesn't exist.

Something whent wrong in EMG, that happends sometimes.
You must update the EMG-database with the application MD110-Support. The extension the customer tried to remove was probably not an analog (EXDDP) or a digital (KSDDP). Maybe it was a cordless or a generic extension (CXAKP, GEDIP).

Try running a SUDIP:DIR as our daddy says.

Try to do it all from EMG if it´s possible.
When the database in EMG and the MD110 are different EMG can´t handle the situation. If EMG databse thinks that extesion 1234 is free it can´t delete the extension from the MD110. If EMG thinks that extension 1234 already exist it cant add the extension to the MD110. It is vital that the MD110 and the EMG database are the same!!

NANSI

no no

the last it happens we made a SUDIP:DIR=xxxx

then it tells us that the DIR DOESN'T EXIST

We had E//// to Remove it.

So I think there must be some SACOP-SACOS command
that can repair this hangup in the data,so that we can do it by our self.

hello

No it has nothing too do with EMG database

It's not a generic or cordless extension.

and when i make a EXDDP or KSDDP and SUDIP:DIR=XXXX it also tells me that the extension number doesn't exist.

But when i make a EXTEI:DIR=XXXX it tells me that this
extension already exist.

So there for i think that this directory number must be
somewhere in the MD110 data files, and there must be away to get the info with a SACOP command from the MD110, and there must be away with a SACOS command to delete the number from the MD110.

Try doing Extee: Dir=2423 KSEXE:Dir=2423 Followed by NANSE:NUMTYP=EX,NUMSE=2423 & see what you get. one will give you an error just ignore it.
If you do a DUSYI twice then "sync" your extension manager with MD110 support, (I usually do this at end of day as it takes time) You may clear it and bring the EMG into line with the system
Cheers
Hitechbuzz

Okay

I will try it the next time i'm getting the fault.

But I don't think this will help. I still think that I have to make some SACOP - SACOS programming.

So if there are others that have a solution, then tell me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back