Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Office Login?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbot

Programmer
Jan 23, 2003
GB
Hi,
I have a remote office 9150 that i need to configure.
I know the normal login and password (guest), but that doesn't work. I think I need the low level password.
The prompt I have is

BO:

When I try to set the ip@ I get:

BO:setip
You must log in before setting up factory information.

I can't seem to log on. Any one got any ideas?

This is what I found in the RO9150 NTP:
Use the following tools to configure the Remote Office 9150 unit:
- for first-time configuration: Configuration Wizard
The Configuration Wizard provides the ability to configure only the minimum information needed to get the Remote Office 9150 unit up and running.

For more details, see “Using the Configuration Wizard to perform initial configuration” on page 124.

Kind Regards

Hi,
Trouble is that I cannot connect to the 9150 using Configuration Mangaler. I cannot establish a serial connection to it and I can't do tftp because I don't lnow the address :(
I need to connect manually using procomm and set the IP@.
I tried doing the upload command on the 9150 but it doesn't seem to work when I send it a file.
Thanks
Rob

When you open config mgr your first login is admin and the password is root. Then you can connect to the 9150 via serial or telnet. Then you use guest and then guest123.

Hope this helps..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back