Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote monitoring tools for PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

swamyt

IS-IT--Management
Jan 29, 2004
US
Dear All,

I want know info on Multi plot form PBX's (Nortel meridian 11c and 61c and Avaya G3sci,G3R and octel systems) Remote monitoring and administration tools sites.
if any one has info or site URL pls respond to me it will be a great help!

Thanks in advance.
swamyt

all (well most good ones) Network management software systems will do that ...
for that you'll need atleast
1. Ethernet connectivity (from ur 11c, G3, ...)
2. Get the MIBs from the vendors (nortel, avaya ...)- assuming they support SNMP
3. Configure SNMP reporting (traps etc) for various conditions you need ...to contact the NMS server (like HP Openview, Optivity NMS ...)

and you are all set !!

Yes Iam using console pc's for logging in nortel and avaya administration tools for G3R, How do i integrate all this and work from remote client pls let me know in details

Thanks
swamyt

Hi Swamyt

I am not sure whether we may meet your requirements, but we have been dealing with remote monitoring and operations management for more than 10 years. Please check out our home page (which is in the process of being restructured)for further info:
Best regards,
Lars Martinussen
lm@mitec.no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back