Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Distribution from Simphony 2.7 to 18.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

King00788

Programmer
Oct 28, 2016
NG
I am trying to carry out remote distribution from Simphony 2.7.6 to Simphony 18.2

I always get EMC COMM ERROR after puting in the server details, username and password.

Remote Distribution should be the easiest way to migrate my server from 2.7 to 18.2 but I have not been able to remote distribute successfully.

I really need help

you cant since both versions are way too different from each other u need to upgrade your 2.7.6 to 18.2 contact me if you are looking for somone to do the upgrade cherifbj@gmail.com

Hi Cherifbj,

Thanks a lot for yor feedback. I have successfully upgraded 2.7 to 18.2.12........ now i have upgraded 18.2.12 on a test lab and another fresh 18.2.12 with blank DB on another test lab.

Though i have been able to clone DB, also export the cloned config from the upgraded sim and import into the fresh sim and all went well without error.

Just for curosity sake, remote distribution is still not working despite both test labs being on same sim versions. what could be wrong?

Import SSL certificate.. and do iisreset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back