Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Console using AdRem afreecon.exe 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbizzell

Programmer
Jul 3, 2000
I had a copy of afreecon.exe running on my computer that gave me a remote console to my Netware 5 server but my computer crased and I
can't find the install files for the afreecon anymore on the web. Does anyone have the files that I need to install this on my workstation?
Apparently AdRem does not support it any longer but it was working fine before my workstation crashed.

Thanks for your suggested alternative. I was able to find the original afreecon on the hard disk that crashed however it does not recognize me as having a registered copy so it makes it less useful, however I can put up with the nagging screen. The owner of the utility is no longer offering a way to register it. I may try your suggestion later if it becomes a bothersome issue to use the old afreecon.

I used that every day in my last "novell job". You can even save user name/password if you put shortcuts on your desktop to each server, assuming you're not too security minded/paranoid. That's probably not Kosher with security 101, but.... convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back