Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Call Forwarding 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTLegend

Programmer
May 14, 2007
US
Could someone help in providing documentation on Remote Call Forwarding? R11 Prologix. Thanks.

I use remote access to do mine. I have this number set up with console permissions. I dial into the number use the call forwarding access codes and its done.

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
Thomas A. Edison

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

User must have a COS with restrict call foward off network = n. Barrier code needs to have a COS with console premissions, a COR with FRL = 0 and a calling party restriction of outward. Then they can dial the remote access port. Dial the barrier code then FAC XXXX 9 1 201 555 1212.

Guys and Girls,
I need the codes to program remote call forwarding ASAP.Boss lady getting pissed.(*2Program Program)The Buttons to Push she is a administrator.She's busting my Balls
HELP
3M

If the boss lady has console permissions, she can call forward any station that has call forwarding set to yes in the COS by dialing *2, then the extension she wants to forward, then the extension she wants to forward to. To remove the forwarding she can press #2 and the extension that she forwarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back