Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Call Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

MogensenDK

Technical User
Jun 24, 2011
DK
Hi.
I have problems getting the remote call forward to Work on a Meridian 11.
The SCPW is set and when I dial *51 ext pwd I receive accept tone - but as I press the CFW number I am rejected.
What is the problem??

Jørgen Mogensen

read the manual.. after the feature code dial the scpw of the set

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I did. I press *51 120 120 and 230#, where 120 is the ext that i need to call forward and 230 is the number I want to forward it to

Maybe 230 is forwarded to 120.
I don't think you can forward two phones to each other.

r u sure *51 is the right code ,,, that is call park on my system...

i have * 56 and *57 for remote cfwd allow/deny....

In Denmark we use *51 for activating remote call forward and #51 to de-activate

have you checked what Stanley say's,,, make sure nothing is set to cfw on 230...
have you tried cfwding to another DN do u get the same issue

I tested it on a new PhDN, where DCFW is a mobile telephone. So the CFW are not programmed.
In LD 15 the number of digit in the SCPW is set to 3, and as far as I know nothing else is needed???

I also tested it on ACD sets, where the SCR is represented on 2 sets. Here you cant use the normal CallForward, as the none of the SCR's are on key 0.
I thought Remote CFW could be used, but it did not Work, so it is a general problem on this switch

Are you able to call the phantom DN from 201? You may need CFXA on 230 or 201 depending whether the CDB FTR OPT has CFF or CFO.

Is 120 the SCPW of the set you are trying to forward? Print out the set 120 and see what the SCPW is.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Yes, the SCPW is 120 on ext. 120, so with at *51 120 120 340# ext. 120 should be call Forwarded till ext. 340. But there must be some other blocking??

1. The TN needs the CFW feature. It can have DCFW, but it needs CFW too.
2. The DN you want to forward must meet one of the CFW rules:
[ul]
[li]It must be KEY 00[/li]
[li]or appear only one time in the PBX[/li]
[li]or is a TYPE 500.[/li]
[/ul]

~~
Gene at GHTROUT.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor