Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations strongm on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Call Forward 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

babytech2009

Technical User
Apr 22, 2009
US
Hello,

I have a phone in application builder where option 5 is currently setup to go to an on duty cell phone.
However I am unfamiliar with how to setup remote call foward, they are terminating the on call cell phone and each individule will have their own. So they want to be able to login to the system remotely and set it up to remote call foward to an on duty cell phone whenever needed.

They want to do this without having a hard phone in place to forward off too.

Any information on how to set this up.

I have been looking at the books and at the links you sent me.

Do yourself a favor, don't make the passwords easy for the users sake. Most users complain that login/passwords are too difficult to remember "its just phones, can you make it easy?..." I know for me, at the end of the day not only am I responsible for day to day issue resolution, I'm also responsible for system security. May be a good time to toughen up your admin1 and 2 login and passwords as well. just me .02
Also think GH and big are scary...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back