Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Barrier Code issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvayaHelp

Programmer
Dec 16, 2003
CA
I cannot seem to use any Feature access codes when I dial in with the Barrier Code. I am trying to use the Leave Word Calling Unlock to clear a MWI that wont turn off but when I do I get passed the Barrier pw but then when I punch in the feature-access code I get the turkey tone.

The COR is zero and the COS is the remote one with all previlages.

Self taught on S8700 & S8710 v2.2/CMIV/Octel 250/CMS v12/Intuity AUDIX/IP Agent/VoIP/Programming
==========================================================
Does anyone have a quarter, I need to make a phone call?

The Console permissions are set to Y, this means allow console Permissions right?.

Self taught on S8700 & S8710 v2.2/CMIV/Octel 250/CMS v12/Intuity AUDIX/IP Agent/VoIP/Programming
==========================================================
Does anyone have a quarter, I need to make a phone call?

I your are using remote access the remote acces extension must have the same cos

You need to set up a remote access number with your COR,COS and Barrier codes. See below.

display remote-access SPE B
REMOTE ACCESS

Remote Access Extension: xxxxx Barrier Code Length: 5
Authorization Code Required? n

Barrier Expiration No. of Calls
Code COR TN COS Date Calls Used
1: xxxxx 7 1 15 11/02/06 100 17
2: xxxxx 1 1 14 11/02/06 10 0
3:
4:
5:
6:

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
(Plato)

I dont think you can use the LWC de-activate using the remote access. I just tried it on 3 of my pbx's and it wudnt allow me to leave a LWC message.

prflash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back