Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote agent logout and agent status display 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglebowski

Technical User
Jan 29, 2004
GB
We are using the Workplace client for agents and I've been asked if it is possible to view the status of agents via the button module and logout agents remotely via the softphone.

There is a FAC code assigned for "remote logout of agent" but I can't see a way of assigning a FAC to a button, do they have to dial the feature code manually?

I understand Avaya are adding vu-stats to the workplace client in 3.26 would this be the method for viewing the current agent aux status?

Create an autodial button with the remote logout code or put the code on an abbreviated dial list and label it R-Logout or something and assign it to the station that wants to perform the remote logout.

Can't help with viewing agent status though.

Avaya Aura Call Center Documents

Aura CM features:

VuStats presents call center statistics on phone displays. Agents, supervisors, call center
managers, and other users can press a button and view statistics for agents, splits or skills,
VDNs, and trunk groups.

These statistics reflect current information collected during the current BCMS interval,
information collected since the agent logged in or since the day began, or historical data
accumulated over an administered number of intervals. The information is limited to 40
characters displayed at a time. VuStats can display on demand or update periodically.
With VuStats, anyone who is using a telephone with digital display can view BCMS statistics,
which are otherwise available only on BCMS reports or management terminals. These statistics
can help agents monitor their own performance or can be used to manage splits, skills, or small
call centers.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

45 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 35 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Can I piggyback onto this question? We have CM 8 and we have Avaya Workplace 3.22.0.64.28
How do I enable to the call center feature if I want to try it out? Do I have to download an entirely different install file? If so, can you direct me to the download link?

Thanks!

@avayatier3 that doesn't help me with the workplace client

@turtlepuke start a new thread as it can be complicated depending on your setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back