Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Access for Hunt Group VM and Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew46

Technical User
Jan 16, 2008
US
How do I setup remote access for a Hunt Group VM...

I setup short code to CollectVM for the Hunt Group...when I dial the short code I get "Remote Access is not configured on this mailbox"...i have set a Voicemail Code set in the Hunt Group settings...

Also how do i get Broadcast to work...i have the check box selected in the HuntGroup VM settings and when a voicemail is left it does not broadcast to anyone in the Hunt Group.

You need to set a password
Also on every user you have to set a sourcecode
HName where Name is the name of the group

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

Or add the user that want to access the messages to the hunt group but untick them so they do not ring.

ACE - Avaya Certified Expert
ACI - Avaya Certified Instructor

The user that is attempting to retrive the VM for the Hunt Group is both a member of the group, the phone also rings when the hunt group rings.

And a password is set for the VM on the hunt group.

How does your shortcode looks like ?

?200

VMCollect

where 200 is the number of th hunt group...

Did you set the password at the user or in the group ?
It should be in the group

Strange

I did it yesterday and it worked for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back