Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Access BCM 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

norstarboy125

Vendor
May 23, 2006
US
I am unable to connect to one of my BCM's that I was once able to get into remotely when I i do get connected then once I type in my user name pswd it comes back with cannot connect to BCM yet I can get into Call Pilot and BRU etc. any ideas?

i have rebooted thru the BRU not actually at the site w no chg...

The java issus is on the computer your tring to use, down grade to a lower Rls

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

I would reboot your BCM using Telnet or Putty depending on what version your BCM is. If it is a 4.0 have somebody onsite reboot it with a paperclip. Some BCM 3.0's if you didn't log off properly you would have to reboot the BCM to get back in. Good luck

Warm reboots are a waste of time. Have someone recycle power, if you want victory.

i do rember a problem with java a reboot might help i have always deleted cookies and temp internet files from my pc it seems to work give it a try ?

A route may have been changed somehow. Is this BCM local to your subnet? If not, how do you route to it?
-HH

The BCM has 2 IP's set up on the same LAN (1) dynamic and (1) static so remotely I was always able to https:// static ip with no problem until now also I had someone on site do a cold start to the system and I still cannot access it...
I will try deleting any cookies etc. on my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back