Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Regarding ACD queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortelhawk

IS-IT--Management
Aug 9, 2004
GB
Hi,

I have a query ......there is a Field called Abandoned Calls in the ACD Reports....i want to know which calls are considered to be abandoned by the system i.e how system decides that a particular call needs to be categorised as abandoned call.....also is there any timer value in block 23 which plays any role in this .......kindly heplp.....

Thanx in Advance

i've always thought that callers that hang-up after being placed in que and before reaching an agent were the callers reported as abandoned.. looked at the ntp on it and the nortel ntps live up to their reputation, not very clear..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi john,

i also used to think like that ..but....can u tell me that in LD 23 for wot purpose we use the prompt CWTT....has it got to do anything with this issue......Thanx

used as a timer to light the calls waiting lamp or display, you can default that and have calls waiting for one call waiting one sec or bump it up and just light the lamp for calls older then x.. i've seen it used in large groups, (over a 1000 agents) unless you bump up the thresholds the cw lamo is always on. at that site if any 10+ calls were older then one minute, the cw lamps came on and breaks were not allowed and standby agents (supervisors) had to take calls... very seldom used imo

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi john,

really thanx for such a quick response .......but the feature u discussed i think that is controlled by the Propmt CWTH in LD 23.....if the no. of calls in queue cross the CWTH value then the lamp lights up ......but wot about the CWTT prompt ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back