Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Refresh Report Forumulas

Status
Not open for further replies.

kprit

Technical User
Sep 29, 2003
US
We have a report having a simple formula (like =if <unv field>=1 then "A" else "B"). We have checked option "Refresh Document When Opening" under Tools->Save (if this is uncheckd, report does not prompt for the parameters in InfoView).

Now the problem is when report is opened from Business Objects or InfoView it asked the parameter before opening the report (becoz "Refresh Document When Opening" is checked) and it refreshes all the fileds in the report except the formula fields. Formula gets refreshed only when "Refresh Data" is clicked in the Business Objects/InfoView.

Something else must be wrong. What version are you on?

There are problems with refresh on open in V6. I believe there is a hotfix for this.

Variables are always refreshed whenever the data in the cube changes.

Steve Krandel
Westbay Solutions

Yes we are on version 6.1

From where will I get the hotfixes...we have 6.1's complete installable but I did not find any fixes in that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back