Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reference page with focus from popup form

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjake13

Programmer
Aug 26, 2001
US
Can't seem to get this right...so I turn to you guys and gals for help.

I have a form with several tabbed pages on it. On each of the pages is a textbox that stores the location of a file. I have a command button on a popup form which I use to copy the location from the main form. I can copy one of the page's textbox info without a problem. What do I need to do to set up the command button to check for the main form's active page and copy that page's textbox info? Each textbox on each page has a different name assiged. Thanks in advance.

Each textbox on each page has a different name assiged
So, where is the problem ?

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

The problem is that each of these textboxes could contain the information I want. I would like to set it up so that when I click the command button, it pulls the info from the page that has the focus into my popup. I can't seem to get the coding right.

The Value of the TabControl object is the selected page number ...

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

How are ya mjake13 . . .

. . . and this:
Code:
[blue]   Dim Txt As String

Txt = Me(Choose(Me!TabCtlName + 1, "TextboxName1", "TextboxName2", "TextboxName3"))[/blue]

Calvin.gif
See Ya! . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back