Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Redirect Line External Number BCM50 Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wchservices

IS-IT--Management
Feb 8, 2010
GB
Hello,

Im all new to the BCM50 Rel 3, so still in learning stages, managed to setup lines and all so not doing to bad, but I want a way to redirect a line calls to a external number, through the line I select and be able to turn it on as and when we need.

I basically have 2 analogue lines and 1 GSM gateway and want to be able to redirect line 1 through line 2 if Im working at home and want to redirect line 1 through gsm gateway when Im out and about, this way would save me some money.

Can anyone tell me how to do this please. I really do thank you for your time.

If line is assigned to phone In set programming /capibilities turn allow redirect on.
Make sure you lines are in a pool.
At the phone press feature 4 (forward) The route number(9) and the number. Now when calls come to your phone it forwards out using the pool.For the VOIP just use the access # for forwarding then the number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back