Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Redesigned Site Review 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can't decide, is the white too white or the yellow too yellow? ;-)
I think the logo looks a lot better on the white background but I can't decide if the white is too white overall. What do you think?

<!--#sig value=''É'' url='' -->

Since you got rid of the google ad, i noticed a javascript error on your page:
Line: 230
Char: 3
Error: 'google_ad_width' is undefined

--Chessbot

Love the new design, I noticed it a while ago because I have your filters page bookmarked. Never realised it was someone on here who ran it!

I like the colour scheme, although I`m not too sure about the hover over white background on the left nav. Maybe use a hidden span tag that displays a > when hovered over instead?

Also, the mailing list at the bottom needs to be reworded, change 'up' for 'of'.

Sorry for the late response I've been out of town and away from my box. I get a different runtime error now on page load, "Line 574 Syntax Error" . Site looks good though! Hope that helps.

Glen

Hey Enda,

New site looks good man.

NATE

mainframe.gif

Got a question? Search G O O G L E for links to the fastest answers: www.google.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back