Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recovery disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron40

Technical User
Nov 30, 2002
US
I'm needing a recovery disc for a HP pavillion 6623 .
The system has to be restored, it was hit with with a few different virus's. They made mess of the system , I had to format the drive and start reinstalling everything .But now i'm having trouble some of the hardware, need to reload several drivers , alot of them are on the restore disc.The puter was given by a friend and didn't have the disc , so thats complicates things alittle. would appreciate a website of someplace to get one.

when i have that kinds of problems, i open the pc and see the chips inside in the motherboard and in the cards (the bigest),and search the drivers in the web,for example in one chip i can read 3601a s3 trio(this is a video card) and i search for "3601a driver", my favorite pages are , you can try from any browser too, like google, yahoo etc.. sorry for my mistakes but my english its not very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back