Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recover deleted files...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firn

Technical User
Feb 22, 2006
US
A few weeks ago I went through a couple hard drives I had and backed up all the data I wanted to keep, and wiped everything else off. All I did was move the files to the recycling bin, then emptied it after finished. But now, there is approximately 30mb of data that I need to recover. The data consists of a video about 10mb, one zip file about 10mb, and the rest are pictures and word documents. The drive has not been formatted and nothing new has been written to the drive. No OS is on it either, it was just used to store files. The file system on it is NTFS if I remember correctly. Any help will be appreciated.

you can connect the hard drive to comuper by slave.

The install data recovery software such as EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard to recover files.

Download demo version:
You can use "AdvancedRecovery" to scan your partition. After the scan is complete, the lost file will be displayed in DataRecoveryWizard, you can select them and recover them.

URGENTRECOVERY® Professional can detect drives even if they are not visible in explorer, supports long filenames as well as compressed and fragmented files. The full directory structure of the drive is displayed (Even on NTFS Drives where it is recoverable) and the built in search feature makes finding files much easier. The Recovery Wizard allows even novice users to successfully recover lost data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back