Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

recordset error when tested well in SQL dialogue window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenwenjun

Technical User
Nov 9, 2002
RW
I was trying to make a recordset in Databinding option.
connection to Access Database file was tested "successfully",and in SQL window, it still showed "OK" by pressing "test" button. But, when I press "OK" to close the dialogue window, I got error message as follows:
"while executing generatedynamicSourceBindings in Recordset.htm,a JavaScript error occurred."

It has been bothering me for a few days....
"Learn till the last breath."

I have had this problem a couple of times and I re-installed Dreamweaver MX which solved it. Be careful to backup your "configuration" directory before reinstalling.

I've had this as well, and as xiaoai suggested - I also uninstalled and reinstalled which normally worked - but once it didnt.

So I eventually ended up removing all javascript and putting them back in one by one.

It was a conflict between codes that did it. "Never underestimate the power of determination"

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back