Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recordings retrievel

Status
Not open for further replies.

msk69

MIS
May 29, 2020
PK
Hi, My ACR 15.1 temporarily license has been expired and all the recordings also washed out. Is there a way to find these recording? can somebody point the directory location from where i may find these recording?

You had a temporarily license and it is expired. If it’s that important, buy one.

Plan your work............Work your plan

[afro]

We have already purchased Licenses but i need the recording saved during trial period. Can i find these recordings??

I guess the lost recording cannot be retrieve in my case....Is it true?

I could be wrong, but I do not think they are lost. I think they never were recorded in the first place due to license limitations. Voice channels are turned off during license restriction periods.

Means the recordings we were listening before license expiration was not recorded actually on the server???

I am not 100% sure on that version, never really had a chance to use it.
But I know on the Verint Version on the ACR V12, if the temp. lic. had 1 SN, and the permanent LIc. had another one. then the Permanent one would not be able to find the other SN's recordings, you would have to have the Vendor import the other files into the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back