Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

recording transferred calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara76

IS-IT--Management
Jun 22, 2006
US
any ideas?

rep transfers call to supervisor, then hangs up after supervisor answers, the system is not recording the supervisor side? supervisor are set to record as well, just that transferred calls are not getting recorded. which setting is it?

contact store / witness 7.3

I would say this is more related to the way the system deals with the call rather than contact store.
I am from the IP Office world and I know certain firmware builds record the whole lot weather transferred and some dump the rest of the recording in the users mail box.

seen this before cti link on witness is set wrong. You need to change the action on wrap up from "close the call" to "close this call"

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

biglebowski

Can you walk me through how to make this change? I looked in our s8500 and there is not a cti link, also in witness i do not see that as well. thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back