Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recording Problem - No records in agent query

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooFurious

Technical User
Feb 19, 2004
BG
Hi ,
I have Nice recording system working with Ericsson MD110 PBX.
I try to add 10 new extension in Nice.Now when I search for recorded calls by extension there is a records for them but when I make query by agent I can't find records . Please tell me what can cause that problem .
Thank you in advance.

Please explain the setup. What is the integration you have on site?

I have one PBX MD110 and two Nice Loggers , one CLS server ver. 8.08.05 ,and one Nice monitor server .
I have free ports on NATI boards in both Nice loggers and I try to define the new extensions on that ports. I define them with Logger Definition Tool and everything looks good . But now when I make query by extension everything is OK but when I make query by agent there is no records for the agents which work on that extensions .

have you added the agents in administrator?

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

Yes , the agent's are defined in Administrator. When they work on a diferent extensions we have records for them .

After you made your changes in the Logger Definition Tool and in Administrator, did you stop/start CLS?

Check the CLS driver. Doesn't sound like you're getting CTI information if you don't have any records under agent query.

When they work on a diferent extensions we have records for them

Nothing wrong with the driver as he is getting records, stop/start sounds like the way to go.

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

I try with CLS stop/start but nothing changes.

You say your agents work when they use different extensions. Are your agents configured for fixed seating? As far as I'm aware you do not get Agent ID from Ericsson integration therefore I assume they are configure for fixed seating. In this case you must change your configuration in Administrator so that the agent extension matches the new extension the agent is sitting at. This can be done by going into the user details and on the right hand side of the initial user details screen you have your agent configuration and one of these will be the extension number. This must match the extension the agent is sitting at within a fixed seating environment. After adding or changing user details in administrator you must close administrator, monitor, query, toolbar, anything along these lines for changes to take affect. You do not need to restart the CLS itself when only making changes in administrator. Hope this is of some help.

When you say you can search by extension for these new channels are you doing a channel search or an agent search but with all agents and selecting the extension as an expression? If it's a channel search then it probably doesn't matter what you have in your logger definition table.

check the devices file on the cls and make sure the devices are added to this if not add them using the previous added one as example. You will need to restart the cls for the changes to take effect. the simple way of checking is if you log into nice monitor and use agents view can you see the agent logged in with a orange headset, if not then the device is not added to the devices file c:\nicecti\integration

Hi ,
I still have the same problem , everything was configured properly with Logger definition tool, we restart CLS but we still don,t have records for the agents . When I open CLS DB I saw that in field agent ID we have no records . Please tell me how we can find the reason for that bug.

P.S.
How we can check how many licenses do we have available?
Thank you in advance .

Hi ,
We fixed our problem . That problem was caused by missing parameters in devices file .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back