Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recording audio from internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabbason

Technical User
Aug 23, 2007
GB
Apologies, i know this is not directly linked to Premiere, but i was hoping someone might be able to help on here.

I know this should be easy, i'm using adobe Audition to record, i'm monitoring the record levels of music played on media player and streamed sources online but the record level stays very low. The playback of the recording appears very tinny and of low volume; the record level never gets anywhere near the 0dB position.

I've accessed the windows audio mixer and set all volumes to full, but this does not work either. Any advice would be most appreciated.

cheers,

John

Might be worth trying Real Player (free version) which includes an option to download many types of streaming media.

cheers, will give it a go. Annoying that i can't get it to record straight into an audio editing program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back