Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recording a CCR greeting on BCm Callpilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzobi

Technical User
Nov 29, 2007
ZA
Is there a way of recording a CCR greeting without using the browser? The person recording the greeting is in Italy and I am in the UK. The problem I have is that when she finishes her message i then have to press the stop button and by the time she has communicated this to me there will be a big gap at the end of the recording. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Curlycord. Do you know if there is someway of doing it from a phone onsite but without me having to control it from the GUI?

Cheers

Have Italy dial in using VPN to a PC so they can do via the browser.

Or if its a greeting and not a path then you can do that via the system managers mailbox (102) remotely by pressing 99 when logged in.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

If this is a BCM 50/450/400 4.0 you can use the telset to access the greetings.feature 983 ID/Password.

Hi guys thanks for your input on this it is appreciated. I just wanted to clarify a couple of things as it seems i may not have been too clear in my original description of the issue.

1. The System is a BCM400 v4

2. The BCM and the user are both in Italy. I am in the UK.

3. I have an IP phone in the UK which I use for testing purposes.

4. I am able to administrate the system over our network. The user has no access to the system apart from using a phone.

5. Unfortunately they do not have the facility or expertise to record a WAV file.

6. Although I have been a PBX engineer for a long time BCM is new to me.

7. I need to give the lady in Italy step by step instructions on how to do this. Luckily she can speak English.

8. I did try Feature 983 but I'm not sure what the ID/password i need to put in.

9. I aam trying to record the greeting on CCR3.

Many Thanks for all your help.

How about she leave you a voicemail message, open call pilot, save it as a wav file? import it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back