Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

reconfigure cisco router 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc12

Technical User
Jan 10, 2000
NZ
hi all, i have a cisco router which is already configured but not &quot;live&quot;, i want to reconfigure the router from scrach, (this is just a learning exersice)does anyone know how should i proceed<br>
thanks<br>
adrian

abc12,<br>
<br>
Please see my response to funnyface in this forum under heading: &quot;Resetting a router to manufacturer default&quot;. Not sure what model you've got, but my experience in the 2500 series is that they all respond the same. Good luck, and let me know how it turns out.<br>
<br>
Steve Gubin <p>Steve Gubin<br><a href=mailto:sgubin@spsmail.com>sgubin@spsmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>Smurfit Press<br>
Systems Manager

Hi steve, thank you for taking the trouble to replay my inquiry. right now i am waiting for my boss to give me the go ahead to blow the current startup configuration.<br>
regards<br>
adrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back