Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recent upgrade from 9.1 to 11.0 with vm pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

mode1

Programmer
Mar 4, 2008
US
Hello everyone
I upgraded a system at 9.1 to 11.0 and everything went. The vm pro server is a dell server with windows server 2012 r2. The customer called the next day and said voicemail to email was not working. I logged into the system and loaded the vm client to check and test. When I tried to go to Administration tab and open general it would not open. I stopped and restarted the vm services and then the vm went down. After trying to resolve I re-installed the vm pro. After I re-installed and uploaded the backup everything started working but I am having the same issue with the general connection. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Try using web administration using port ipaddress:7070
Note: if it’s not 7070 try 7071 ..I always get mixed up

You can access the same info from here
You can browse to the general tab

make sure you run the VMPro client as Administrator, seems that is a lot of times a big problem and prevents you from making headway on programming and on making things work

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

Remembering intrigrant 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back