Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recent callers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITSteveIS

IS-IT--Management
Dec 23, 2004
US
Hi all,

in the Meridian system, can I go into some load and check on a specific DN's (or TN's?) recent incoming/outgoing call list?

Thanks!

no, not unless you have cdr data in a buffer. a tty with cty as user and cdr data setup

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Which we don't.

Drat. Alright, thanks John!

Do you have any 3900 sets? Those have an onboard call log that you can enable and log incoming calls. They also have a redial list that hold the last 20 numbers dialed. Won't help going backwards, but might help in the future. This will only give you DN or Caller ID data, but it is a start.

Hope this helps,

Scott M

We sure do. 3903s and 3904s.

I do see the "86 New callers" on the LCD of those, but was just wondering if that tied into the Meridian system somehow that you could check from one location instead of having to go to the actual phones.

For instance, if I wanted to track all the calls coming into all the fax machines in my building. Instead of going to each one, I just wanted to do a search in the system per DN and then print out the results.

Thanks!

Yeah, thought so. Doh! =)

Thanks all!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back