Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reboot CallPilot 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

galley

Vendor
Apr 28, 2007
US
How do I reboot CallPilot? I made some changes and the changes are not routing the new way, the calls are still taking the old programming. I figure if I reboot the CP, all will be well.

Have you made changes in the PBX's ACD routing into CallPilot? The calls originate from the PBX and are passed to CallPilot, and depending on the number it "sees", a prompt will be played. Changing prompts, does not change routing.

Never "reboot" the CallPilot, unless you are having power problems. Rebooting is okay every 6 months for maintenance.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

I agree with DocVic. Not sure about the every six months thing. I reboot as needed. What program changes did you make? What are you looking to do?

The only reason you would need to reboot the callpilot is if you ran the config wizard or if you deacquired the cdn or some of it ports.

It's a Symposium issue, I just need to know the procedure to do a "faceplate reboot" of call pilot.

alt,ctrl,del
select restart pick a reason in the drop down menu for
your restart and let it reboot.

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back