Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

reallyy needs help as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Programmer
Oct 28, 2002
US
hi
i'm a new bizz to actuate .and i'm learning advanced ereports....i'm going through pdf files and i know what is what
but only thing is i can't build a complete record .and i want to build a report of my own ..to do that i need to have a sample report so that i can have an idea of how to group all and build a report.
so if any of u can plzz....help me in finding out where i can find sample reports i'll be so greatful to u .
thanks in advance

I just started to use actuate 3 months ago. I have find really helpfull to just start from zero. To build a report all that u need is a DataBase Connection. It is really simple to do that. There is a tool that you just drang and to the conecction part. After that you have to add a frame to the content part. When your already have the frame you can start to use the other components.

I hope that can help you, if you have any question just ask me,
jjmew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back