Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Realitis Programming Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobr8

Programmer
Mar 7, 2006
GB
Does anyone have a document or can point me in the right direction for a list of commands? Not worked on this switch for 7 years.!!

I've got a copy of the electronic command manual on CD. It's about 83mb. If you like I could try breaking it down for emailing. Or if your in the UK I can post you a copy. It only covers version 6.3 and before though.

Some simple commands to be going on with:

STAC - Set Extension TAC code
SCS - Set class of service
LEX - List extension properties
RTS - Revise text string
RSAB - Revise system speed dial.

**One day, I will find a question that no one else has answered........and will also know the answer to it ! **

Many Thanks Gareth

I think your wish has been fullfilled, no-one else has replied to me so far!
It would be great if you could email/post me a copy but i dont want to incur you any costs for your help. Perhaps we could use an FTP site to transfer, or if easier to post i will post cheque to cover postage and a drink for yourself by return.

Also, when u do an LEX A and there are SNxxxx listed, what does SN stand for?

Thanks again

Jon

SN stands for spare number.
This is number on the system that has not been assigned to a physical extension channel, using the NCH command for example.

Sorry - I haven't been reading my threads !

If anyone requires the electronic version of the 6.3 documentation (includes command manual) it can be downloaded from :

This is a zipped up file with the cd contents on.

**One day, I will find a question that no one else has answered........and will also know the answer to it ! **

I have a copy of the eps upto and including Rel 8.
Don't have facility to have it downloadable from a website but could copy and post off a couple to UK only.

speckledhen,

Can I get a copy please, my email is:

biglebowski at vodafone dot net

and I'll send you a pre stamped envelope with my address on.

Thanks.

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back