Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Realitis Mail - How to setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSteve1968

Technical User
Feb 12, 2009
GB
I have been given a realitis Mail Interface (1HAC 50089) to install in our system. We have an ISDX-S.

I have added / deleted / moved extensions, added trunk cards, etc so know a little bit about the system but admit i'm no expert!

I would appreciate any help to setup, test and put the card into service.

It is in Cabinet 1, Slot 20, which is currently assigned for extension cards.

I need to install card, setup hunt groups, etc.

Anyone willing to help this poor chap? Thanks.

I read your post a couple of days ago, I have never fitted a Realitis Mail only DX Messenger.
I think the basic may be the same ie- slot configured for EXTN and depending on the number of ports, they would be your extensions in a mail hunt group.
But after a bit of light reading I found that this beast requires 2 slots with the right hand one been spare, the book says it blocks it, there is also the problem of how to talk to it I would think it would have to have a V24 port cabled to it the same as DX Messenger.
I could not see any thing about IP telneting to it, but this would have to be setup from the V24 also.

Found this in the manual:-

Realitis Mail Interface:position 3 (SELV), 1-module Berg cable (1HAU 50256 AAM) to Realitis Mail port.

Hi,
Just browsing through looking for DX Messenger info when I stumbled across this thread of yours.
If you have managed to obtain the IVmail filter and V24 cable, you will then need to know how to log into it.

If you are still interested I may be able to assist.

Let me know.

Kind regards

Togtek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back