Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Real Time Tables and Fields 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schuemi

Programmer
Dec 15, 2003
DE
Hello,

i am working in a Call Center and make Programs what enables easy to use Web Based Reports, CRMs etc. We are using an ASPECT ACD with Aspect ACD Software Release 8.4. I and an direct ODBC connection to the ORACLE Database from ASPECT.

Now my Question: I was asked if I can make an Realtime application like the ASPECT Customviewer. What I can say is, who is signed in but I can't see who is IDLE or
in WRAPUP now. Is there any way to access the Real Time Database from ASPECT?

Thanks very much and greetings from Germany
Jan P. Schuemann

The way the realtime stuff works today doesn't seem to have change for years. We had RTS ("contributor") working in 1998. No problem 'cause it was running on the the cti-server which was running multiple essential "services" (prospect cti server, cache server etc).

Concerning apps calling the rtb32.dll not beeing able to run as service, I just shoot in the air: 16bit code, something concerning the "current user" (registry),access permissions.
I would ask Aspect or play around with regmon and try to make the service run within different contexts (SYSTEM, Administrator, a well defined user).

Hi,

I am searching for the RealTime Toolkit Programmers Guide and the DLLs for this Toolkit. Is anyone able to provide them to me? If yo, then please forward them to jtolksdo/at/hotmail/dot/com

thanks in advance
jtolksdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back