Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Real time screen capture

Status
Not open for further replies.

intrepide

Technical User
Nov 25, 2002
CA
Hi.

Is there a program out there that will do screen capture in real time when I'm video conferencing. I am using different vid. conf. programs since not every one I deal with have the same system (Mac, PC, etc) nor the same vid. conf. programs. I would like to archive the conferences as a video file (any type will do).

Any suggestions ?

I'm running Win2K Pro.

Thanks for your reply

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunatly, like some others I have tried, it will not record videoconferencing like IVISIT for example. There is a conflict with the recording since typicaly videoconferencing is like recording video & audio but without saving it. I am hopefull that I will eventually find something that works before all the other floors at the office get on my back :)

Thanks again for your reply !

Does the good old "Print Screen" not work?
Also I don't now if the same will aply but I know to do a screenshot from media player when it's playing video, the command is ctrl + i.
You will then have to paste it into paint or some other graphics package.
Hope this helps.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back