Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Real Time Monitor Problem in Accessing Server!? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

michoco

IS-IT--Management
Jan 28, 2004
FR
I installed Real Time Monitor,when i access it from explorer, i click on server & enter username & password, so it gives me unsuccessful login, make sure the server is up & running...what's the problem?? anything missing in installation? what's the default login username??
i went to start/program files/netscout RTM/& i started the server

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem with my installation of RTM. Did you ever find out what the problem was? Any help would be appreciated.

You must verify the apache, db7srv, ns ngenius native, ngenius native service, ngenius service, nsrmiregistry, nsserver, nstomcat and nswatchdog running on your server and then login on again. You can find more info in the Cisco Forum (RTM related info).

thanks,

I have checked this and it seems that I have a problems with the db7srv services they are not running. When I re-initialise the database they start for a very short period and then stop again. I am having no luck in getting them running. Any ideas?

What version of RTM are you using?. If you have the 1.4 version you must install the sp9 available in Cisco Web page. You must ensure that you stop all RTM services before install sp9 and then start them. If you already install the sp9 try to install it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back