Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Real Estate Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2003
US
Does anyone know of a Real Estate Software package that fully integrates with Great Plains. It needs to hold Agent Commission, Buyer/Seller Info, Contacts, Prospects, Detailed Reports, etc.

Mate, have a look at eXtender. I saved about 15k (A$) by using that instead of Dex, and that includes the cost of the software too.

Did you ever get an answer to your question? Is there a real estate software that integrates with Great Plains?

Our company desperately needs a Real Estate software as well. We have about 350 retail stores that we lease. We need lease tracking, rent, business licenses, maintenance, etc. Seems alot of the software I looked at came from the direction that you were the property owner. We currently use Essential Property & Retail Software but they only export .txt files that can be integrated to Great Plains via Integration Manager.

At this point we use Timberline which is now owned by Best software. We pretty much do the same thing and Integrate all GL Transactions with IM.

American Computer Software makes an application called MPW (management plus for windows). We use it intergrated to GPA 9.5 DOS and I beleive it's fully intergratable to GPA Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back