Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reading the content of PST files From VFP OR VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbl1167

Programmer
Oct 2, 2006
US
Is there any way in which I can read the content of a PST file and get a list of all the msg files there with their respective size? Can I also get a list of their attachments?

Thank you

For a start I remember Mike posting a faq with some routines to get email and attachments - search for
Usefull Functions with Outlook
wjwjr

Is there any way in which I can read the content of a PST file and get a list of all the msg files there with their respective size? Can I also get a list of their attachments?

If you ever subscribed to FoxTalk magazine before it went down the tubes, Andy and I had an article about this in the October 2002 issue called Another look at Outlook. While Hentzen followed up the next month with an article called "Look Out! Its Outlook!" that gave code to extract all the Outlook Inbox items to a dbf.

Marcia G. Akins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back