Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Re-skilling agents in ICM w/o an AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwolgast

MIS
May 20, 2002
US
We are using IPCC 6.0(0)sr3 with CTIOS desktop. We have approximately 500 agents and ~40 skills.

We are attempting to write a web application to allow supervisors to re-skill agents without having to remote-control into an AW (too complicated and cumbersome by their report). We can certainly make table changes on the AW, and even on the loggers (in the lab, of course). However, the changes don't appear to be reflected in ICM and CTI. They do show up in Configuration Manager though.

What are we missing? Is there some additional procedure we have to perform to get the change committed, or some security procedure to allow the change to take?

Any assistance is appreciated. Pulling this off will be a great big win for my team.

Dave Wolgast
HealthNow New York Inc

Doesn't System IPCC version 7 have a web interface that does this?

It does...and we got into IPCC exactly at the wrong time...just before 7.0 was GA. Our business partners needed to get IPCC in ASAP and couldn't wait for 7.0 to be fully baked.

I'm wondering does the agent reskill if you cycle the router? Not a practical solution but would prove that updates that bypass it may have issues.

Thats what I was thinking, e.g. bypassing the router and dbagent processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back