Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RE: Need Norstar Visio Stencils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgiaman

Technical User
May 26, 2003
US
Just got off the phone with Nortel at 800-466-7835. Talked to Jason in customer tier 2 support. He said that Nortel only carries BCM stencils and DATA only stencils. Nothing on the other voice products.

I've seen them in the past and was wondering if anyone could POST them for me or give me a link.

Especially looking for NORSTAR if possible.

Thanks,

GeorgiaMan

You mean desi stencils? If so, in order to keep things uniform, we use excel spreadsheet with cells shaded and adjusted to proper size. The only drawback is that they have to be hand cut out.

I assume you are not talking about desi's. I have never seen a Norstar MICS or CICS visio. I have seen some baystack and other Nortel switches (just visio's of hubs). And I have looked, as there was a time when I thought I needed to possess every visio solution known to man.

Can someone supply me with the BCM stencils please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back