Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Re-Insert deleted page header

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRLoader

MIS
Sep 7, 2007
US
I deleted the page header on my report, but now I need it. Does anybody know how to re-insert it? I have tried to right mouse click on the side bar, but the only option is "Insert Section Below". But that only inserts a sub-section to Report Header or Group Headers, no option to add the Page header back in.

Thanks,

josh

I don't believe you can actually delete a Crystal Report section, you can only drag it up so that it shows no area. Try placing you cursor on the horizontal bar at the top of the detail section. If you get a double arrow, click and drag it down. this should reveal your page header section. You will have to reenter the information you want in the header.

If you mean you deleted the information from the page header, the only to get that back is with the undo command if it is still available.

MrBill

Subreports don't have page headers, so you didn't delete it after all, but you can create a page header by creating a formula within the sub:

whilereadingrecords;
""

Insert a group on this formula and check "repeat group header on each page". Make this group your highest order group. Then use it for your page header fields.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back