Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RCC Upgrade &missinf fields in reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

edinburger

IS-IT--Management
Apr 28, 2004
GB
I recently patched a BCM 200 3.6 RCC from 2.1.047 with patch BCM_360[1].322_RCC.61.212. Since then fields have been removed from certain reports, for example:

If the supervisor ran a Summary report, before the upgrade there was a "Number of Outgoing Calls" field and a "Average Outgoing Duration" field. Both these fields are missing from the same report on the newer version of RCC.

From looking at the Nortel website, I see that the version I installed has been removed and there is a newer version of RCC.

Do you think and upgrade to the latest version of RCC and the removal of all rcc components from the RCC PC will resolve this problem.

Thanks again.

Yes, diconnected the RCC server from the network. Uninstalled the old rcc software, patched the bcm and installed the latest version of rcc.

Check the release notes on the version of RCC that you installed. They moved some fields around and eliminated some others because of redundency in the reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back