Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

rcc software

Status
Not open for further replies.

netfool55

Technical User
Mar 15, 2006
US
having problems withh rcc on bcm400 3.6 where the real time display works on the rcc server but the reports show all zeros.Also the connection status from a client pc never syncs up to view the real time display or reports.I am being told to reload softwre in the rcc but i have never done it before.any suggestions are apprecited

You might want to browse through the RCC troubleshooting guide (if you haven't already) to see if it mentions this specific issue. You can download the document right from the BCM.

If you do resort to re-installing RCC (as I've had to do several times), you'll need to manually uninstall mysql. The RCC un-installer won't do that for you. After you've removed all RCC software components. Delete all registry entries for the software you've removed. Otherwise you'll get weird behavior when you reinstall, such as the admin password remaining the same as it was prior to the un-install.

Good luck. I have to confess, I've reinstalled the OS a few times to resolve RCC issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back